Here's a quick and easy vegan Caesar salad recipe:
– 1 head of romaine lettuce
– 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
– 2 tbsp dijon mustard
– 1 tbsp capers, chopped
– 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– 1 garlic clove, minced
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp black pepper
– 1/4 cup croutons (optional)
1. Wash and dry the romaine lettuce. Tear it into bite-sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the vegan mayonnaise, dijon mustard, capers, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the lettuce and toss until evenly coated.
4. Top with croutons, if desired. Serve immediately.
Enjoy your delicious vegan Caesar salad!